Thank you for trusting us with your phone system. We will be coming out to install your new phone system soon. Here is some info on that:
- We will need someone to be there that knows how the phone system should work to set up what happens when someone calls the main number and who gets which extension.
- You should have received an email by now inviting you to be an admin at their portal https://controlpanel.msoutlookonline.net . If you have not received that yet, please let us know.
- There is also a computer desktop app you can install that will allow you to make calls, show you voicemails and who is calling. If you are interested in this, you can download the windows version here and the mac version here.
- There are also cell phone apps that will let you make and receive calls and check voicemail. You can download the android version here and the iphone version here.
- When we come in, we will give you a new temporary number and we will have your current phone company forward your existing number to that number. We are in the process of porting your existing numbers over. Please do not cancel any numbers or make any changes to your current phone provider until you have a confirmation from phone company that they have transferred everything.
- Frequently asked questions about the phones.
Here are some tips:
- All users with a phone can log into their portal at https://controlpanel.msoutlookonline.net/Portal/User/Login . All users should have received an email with their login info.
- To transfer calls, press the transfer button (usually looks like 2 phones), dial the extension then press transfer again.
- For auto attendant instructions, go to http://cp.serverdata.net/KB/Article/3296 .
- Set up find me, follow me (forward calls to another number) You may also want to set this up if the power goes out.
- Configure voicemail and options
- Owner’s manuals for phones, go to https://kb.intermedia.net/Article/3085 .
- Faxing from your computer, go to https://kb.intermedia.net/Article/2889 .
- For all other tutorials, go to http://cp.serverdata.net/KB/Article/3288 .